Should You Have A Hearing Test?
HEAR Toronto's Doctors of Audiology have been providing hearing tests to Toronto residents for over 5 years. Almost 25% of adult Canadians report having some type of hearing loss. The first step in the diagnosis and treatment of a hearing problem is a hearing evaluation by an audiologist.
Reasons For A Hearing Evaluation
- If you are experiencing difficulties with your hearing
- If family members or friends are concerned about your hearing
- Regular/annual hearing assessment
Why Is Regular Hearing Assessment a Good Idea?
Hearing difficulties are often unrecognized by the person involved. For example, children and teenagers seldom complain about the symptoms of hearing loss, and many adults lose their hearing so gradually they do not realize it is happening.
Book A Hearing Evaluation
- The professional services of a Doctor of Audiology
- State of the art diagnostic and verification equipment
- Multimedia assisted counselling
- Amplification options from a variety of hearing aid manufacturers
- A relaxed, professional environment